Serious inquiries only. Own your own business that will only go up in value
quicker then your house would.
Owner operated Arnold Bread route for sale in Massapequa, West Babylon.
Long Island NY,
Including the Fire Island account which operates from May to October.
There are 8 Markets on Fire Island, that operate and order product every day. On an average of $5,000 a week. Make money the first week of work.
This is one of closest routes to the depot which saves time and money on gas.
Start work at 7am finish by 2pm.
Five day work week, off on Wednesday and Sunday.
The Supermarkets on the route are as follow:
Stop n Shop, Pathmark, Waldbaums, King Kullen, Best yet, Associated, IGA.
10-15 small cash stops with many more that are not being serviced.
A lot of potential to expand. Drive no more then 20 miles a day.
- Asking Price $420,000
- 52 week average is 14,000
- $2,000 cash a week on an average during the off-season/ $7,000 when fire island season is open.
- The company will finance about $150,000 on a 10 year term.
- Weekly expense on gas $80
- Chevy ram 2003 17' Box truck (included).
- Wireless Handheld/Computer and printer (included)
Contact me by: